Welcome to the
Imagery Projection as a Tool for Change
Kids who day-dream are seeing beyond the immediate moment, lost in some world of their own where they can go for refreshment, relaxation or invention. When day-dreaming is encouraged, the child can learn to choose when to drift consciously into non-physical perception. (Don’t let this be diagnosed as ADD!) In that state of mind he has clear focus and is able to access sequential imagery that enriches his imagination and creativity.
The adult form of this is meditation. By breathing differently and relaxing, we can let ourselves drop into an altered frequency. Those who meditate set aside time for that, and enter into non-linear perception, opening up to non-physical imagery that creates physical sensations in very enjoyable ways. It often feels like a sense of light, warmth or tingling, and deep muscle relaxation. In that frequency, sometimes colors and layers of the auric field show up, and a feeling of being temporarily disembodied.
For many, the intention is to achieve total inner quiet, erase extraneous thought, and focus fully on the sense of vibrational disembodiment, hovering within a magically clear open space.
Another way to do it is to go into an altered state that can receive highly enriched imagery from another dimension of the biofield, to access information. People who do it this way can facilitate creative projects by downloading information from their higher self, or other resources that they contact. Some images could be coming from supportive discarnate entities, and some might be from off-planet connections.
For others, the intention of meditation is to create changes on the physical plane. The way we have been doing it here, with our Drum Circle, is to begin by selecting an issue. Then we go into an altered state, observe the shift of perception from physical awareness to vibrational sensations, and surround ourselves with our invisible friends.
The drumming we do together invites in our power animals and spirit beings, and we ask them to reinforce the project that we have decided to address.
Together in our group we set the intention to travel vibrationally away from our physically anchored form, and go out to achieve something specific. Although it works within a similar vibrational field, it isn’t meditation in the usual sense, it is better described as focused visualization.
However, there are similarities. Because of our intention to focus on one single idea, we eliminate all extraneous distraction, and like the creative meditators, we also recruit assistance.
Before we focus on the subject that we have chosen to work with, we all agree to stay absolutely free from fear, anger, blame, or self-serving manipulation. Then we combine the collective power of our group intention, and develop a unified force-field that will reach the target of our choice.
In this state of emotional acceptance, we send the image of a favorable change. If we decide to connect with an issue of natural weather, we journey to the storm centers to disperse possible unnatural interference. If we decide to contact people, the ones who resonate with our image will subconsciously connect with us. When the time is right, they will sense it, and will act upon it, without knowing why.
Then we back off, and expect our vision to materialize. It might show up exactly as we projected it, or it could take an unexpected form. In spite of the precision and the intensity of our imagery, we know it is not up to us to “make” anything happen. The intention is simply to introduce a new image into the equation, and then observe.
A change can be made when a new image comes to people who are engaged in an action that runs counter to their intuitive sense of who they really are. When we hold a strong belief that something different could be done, we toss that image out to them, and then we let it go.
Letting it go doesn’t mean we must stop visualizing it, after that. We can do it many times, sending the images and then releasing, sending them again and then releasing. Repeated imagery is an excellent reinforcement, and is likely to kindle increasing awareness among people, so that more of them can gradually begin to recognize the impact of their actions. Once they do, they will feel something shift within themselves.
We can take several different kinds of journeys.
We could journey toward a friend who is ill, and engage our friend’s biofield to access the healing vibrations of the ambient life-force source, and then transmit an energy field to that person that his body can sense, and use in whatever way he chooses.
We could journey out into the agricultural land that is being demolished by short-sighted policies, and producing nutritionally impoverished disease-producing food. We project images of sustainable practices that can replenish the land and produce abundant yields with a higher profit margin, and invite those who can receive that image to act upon it.
We could journey out to the ocean and engage a storm system, disperse a high-pressure interference that is attempting to disempower it, and then picture the storm center coming toward the coast to bring rain.
We could journey out to a facility that is deliberately creating toxins that threaten our health, and visualize a shift in the biochemical construction of the toxin. This is a direct form of self-defense, no different from deterring intruders who threaten our home.
We could journey out to the Pacific ocean, and draw up as much nuclear radiation as possible, in order to dematerialize some of it by sending it to a non-physical vibration where it can do no harm.
Closer to home, we can go inside and visualize shifting something within ourselves that needs to be acknowledged and processed. It could be health issues, or could be to create more openness and acceptance within the family, or to resolve conflicts at work, or in the neighborhood.
This could be a way to recognize and change our role in a personal conflict, and move toward more respect for what we perceive as the limited beliefs of our adversaries. Then we can simply acknowledge where they are, without criticism or rejection. We can offer imagery of safe changes that they could interpret as an option for conflict resolution. Often that works. If it doesn’t, and if after direct contact they still don’t want to resolve it, we have the choice to either take protective action, or let it go.
When you see these possibilities you might think of other issues that you want to work with. If the choices feel overwhelming, keep in mind that you don’t have to do everything. Choose one project at a time. Focus just on that one for a few sessions, and then move toward another. If you invite a couple of friends to do this with you, it will intensify the effectiveness. As you do this, over time you may become aware of a few new things about yourself:
- Your power to act effectively will astonish you.
- You will experience unexpected intensity.
- Moments of despair, anger, or fear may come up, and take you by surprise.
- You will be acutely aware of your vulnerability, as you face the enormity of what you are addressing.
- You will begin to believe that you have the right to say what you feel, and ask for what you want, even if that feels unfamiliar. It might be different from what you used to believe was required, as a strategy to stay safe, when you were younger.
- You will be comforted to know that you are not the only one who is feeling this way, or doing this work. There are countless groups of metaphysical people who are consciously working toward non-violent resolution. Everyone in the entire world wants to protect their kids, they want clean water, nutritious food, and a safe place to sleep. This is the thread that links all of us together.
Our network includes the animals, birds, fish, bugs, and plants—every life-form is conscious, no matter how big or how small—and they all feel exactly as we do. They are protective of their babies, (or eggs, or seeds,) they all seek access to water and nourishment, and they all figure out how to provide physical safety for themselves.
That is a lot of solid support! The world is with you!
To make a comment, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with Conference Circle in the subject line.
Rewiring a Few Old Beliefs
Taking a Second Look
- Rubidium, Unknown but Essential
- Fluoride: A Second Look
- The Autoimmune Process as a Microorganism
- Reclaiming Stolen Cellular Signatures
- Balancing the Structure of the Bone
- Osteoporosis, the Role of Hormones and Toxins
- Time, as a Perception of the Limbic Brain
- Non-Linear Time Interacts with Linear Time
- Slipping Out of Current Time to Stay Safe
- Allergy as a Disconnection, Easy Resolution
- Allergy can be Initiated by a Play on Words
- How Allergies Deflect Amino Acid Cascades
- Menopause, a Creative Beginning for Women
- Breast Cancer, the Markers, the Options
- Cholesterol is not a Demon to Fear
- Pancreatic Stress: Resolving Glucose Issues
- Mycoplasma, an Invisible Nano-Parasite
- Parkinson’s: Tracing the Biochemical Sequence
- ADD/H are Separate, Need Separate Remedies
- Autism/Asperger’s, a Few Things to Ask
- Imagery Projection as a Tool for Change
- Spirit-Beings and Uninvited Entities that need a Gentle Exorcism
- Structural Realignment That Might Be Helpful
- Oxytocin Deficiency, an Inconspicuous Epidemic
- Waking up from Chronic Fatigue